Fractals are geometric patterns that repeat at increasingly small scales. Research shows that people find fractals visually pleasing and that they can also reduce stress. Here are four ways that you and your family can discover fractals and use them to develop new coping skills together: 1- Explore fractals in nature Fractals can be found […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School