(1 min) Sometimes even simple adjustments can make a big improvement. The following suggestions require little or no expense and with a little planning or thinking ahead can increase opportunities for communication for your child. 1. Control your materials- Place preferred food, toys and other items out of reach so your child must request them […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School