It’s always great to combine a fun and therapeutic activity with nature. Getting outdoors is important for kids with and without autism. Sometimes, an open-ended time to go out and play can cause anxiety. Many kids with autism struggle with unstructured time. Planning an activity with targeted goals can increase participation and engagement. Here’s one […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School