Early Intervention For many parents, realizing that your child may receive an autism diagnosis can be difficult and or surprising, but it doesn’t have to be. Substantial efforts have been made to frame a roadmap for parents as they begin to navigate the possibility that their child may be Neurodiverse. What to look out for […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School