Celebrating life after the pandemic Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my staying near home and always wearing a mask due to the pandemic. Today, I am finally seeing the day when not only can I stop wearing my mask but I might be able to go to a Washington Nationals baseball game this […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School