Autism Acceptance Month April has been traditionally identified as Autism Awareness Month. However, thanks to organizations like the Autism Society of America, this year, most of us have redefined the month to be Autism Acceptance Month. Today, most of us likely know someone impacted by autism. It might be a family member, school mate, neighbor, […]
- You have real challenges, we have real solutions.
- The technological world we live in
- Current State of Neurodivergent Employment
- Autism Acceptance Month
- myHana Autism: Moving past the pandemic
- Weathering the New Norm
- Dear Parents, take care of yourselves.
- To the New Year
- Returning to School