Virta Tech Health Association
My Hana is pleased to announce it’s relationship with Virta Tech Health Association. The Virta Tech Health Association was formed to provide individuals and families with the ability to access group subscription rates for Telemedicine services.
Virta Tech Health Association has chosen to affiliate itself with Teladoc, because it believes it is the world’s leading provider of Telemedicine services*.
myHana annual subscription members have the option to join The Virta Tech Health Association for a yearly subscription rate of $95. This provides subscribers and their immediate families with the following benefits:
- Access to a national network of over 3,000 U.S. board-certified physicians with many licensed in your state
- Unlimited telemedicine visits with general medicine doctors with no co-pays
- Access to specialist services may be available, but will generally require a co-pay
- Access by video or phone
- A dedicated mobile app (iOS and Android) allowing for mobile access
- Immediate (maximum wait times of 10 minutes) 24/7, 365 days a year access, or scheduled appointments
- Medical record review
- Prescription services
myHana annual subscribers can register now at www.virtatechhealth.org in readiness for an activation date of September 1st, 2018.
* For anyone unfamiliar with telemedicine, the delivery of HIPAA compliant, virtual care has grown leaps and bounds over the past five years due to its easy access, convenience, and cost. On demand Telemedicine can prevent the stresses involved in getting to a doctors office, and having to wait for long periods of time for what can often be a ten-minute visit. A list of the conditions Telemedicine is efficient and effective for are listed on the Virta Tech Health Association website.