Looking for Autism and Special Needs services/resources in your community? myHana provides members a state of the art searchable resource directory designed to help caregivers find help and answers at a local level.
Our directory helps families who don’t know where to turn for help. The myHana directory will help you find options and give you a sense of direction on how to tackle the problem at hand.
You Have Real Challenges. We Have Real Solutions.
An Online Resource Search Tool
- Members gain access to all myHana directory resources.
- Search by category and sub-category to find what you are looking for and to compare for and to compare offerings.
- Search by location to find resources near you.
- Use myHana’s keyword search option if you are unsure what to look for and where to turn.
Sample of Directory Categories
- ABA Treatment Resources
- Testing Services
- Education Programs & Tutors
- Recreational Activities
- Specialized Medical Care
- Autism Friendly Businesses
- Career and Employment
- Mental Health Support
- Primary Care Health Providers
- Specialist Care Health Providers
- And more!!